Kunci Gitar Oceans Chords


Kunci Gitar Oceans Chords 

(Where Feet May Fail)


Intro:
Bm A/C# D A G
Verse:
Bm A/C# D 
 You call me out upon the waters
A G 
The great unknown where feet may fail
Bm A/C# D 
 And there I find You in the mystery
A 
In oceans deep
G 
My faith will stand
Chorus:
G D A 
 And I will call upon Your name
G D A 
 And keep my eyes above the waves
G 
When the oceans rise
D A 
My soul will rest in Your embrace
G A Bm  A/C# D A G
For I am Yours and You are mine
Intro:
Bm A/C# D A G
Verse 2:
Bm A/C# D 
 Your grace abounds in deepest waters
A 
Your sovereign hand
G 
Will be my guide
Bm A/C D 
 Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
A G 
You've never failed and You won't start now
Chorus:
G D A 
 So I will call upon Your name
G D A 
 And keep my eyes above the waves
G 
When the oceans rise
D A 
My soul will rest in Your embrace
G A Bm  A/C# D A G
For I am Yours and You are mine
Intro:
Bm A/C# D A G
Bridge:
Bm G 
 Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
D 
Let me walk upon the waters
A 
Wherever You would call me
Bm G 
 Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
D 
And my faith will be made stronger
A 
In the presence of my Savior
G D 
 Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
A 
Let me walk upon the waters
Bm 
Wherever You would call me
G D 
 Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
A 
And my faith will be made stronger
Bm 
In the presence of my Savior
Chorus:
G D A 
 So I will call upon Your name
G D A 
 And keep my eyes above the waves
G 
When the oceans rise
D A 
My soul will rest in Your embrace
G A Bm  A/C# D A G
For I am Yours and You are mine


Kunci Gitar Oceans Chords

(Where Feet May Fail)

0 Response to "Kunci Gitar Oceans Chords"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts